Thursday, July 21, 2011

WELCOME

DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF MY PET, MY BELOVED CAT ROSCOE.

Welcome to my blog devoted to pets/animals. To me, a pet is a darling, beloved, special, precious one that brings indescribable joy and beauty into life....whether it lives with us and walks on a leash or not. I fantasize about what it would be like to have an owl or a sheep or a giraffe companion. And my collages reflect this. I'm a photographer and a collage artist specializing in creatures of all shapes and sizes. My hope is that this blog will bring a smile to your face while providing you with interesting info, beautiful photos, and updates on both my artwork and that of other artists who celebrate animals too.

Please check out my etsy store at http://www.petcollage.net.

Re artwork and photographs on this site:  All copyright and reproduction rights are retained by the artist. Artwork and photographs may not be reproduced by any process without the express written permission of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment